Three days, from May 3 to 6, all dedicated to fans of every type of engine that every year attracts fans and ordinary people interested in the great engineering excellence of the Motor Valley in Modena city. Modena Wheels tells the story of design and sustainable mobility of the Motor Valley.
Thursday 3 May
Friday 4th May
Saturday 5th May
- Piazza Grande: the great Emilian houses - Ferrari, Maserati, Pagani, Bugatti, De Tomaso cars will be on show. Maserati Motorcycles and Energetic Electric Motorcycles.
- Piazza Roma: 70 years of LAND ROVER
- Largo S. Giorgio: "Two generations of memories still alive ... the cars that warm the heart"
- Piazza XX Settembre: "Was it better to save the Alfa or the Lancia?"
- Piazza Matteotti: the Masurati biturbo
- P.le S. Francesco: exhibition of vintage bicycles
- L.go San Francesco: other supercars
- L.go S. Agostino: "The Sustainable Motor Valley"
- Giardini Ducali: MATRA cars exhibition
- P.le N. Bruni: Go kart exhibition
- Ex Cinema Principe: "The blue factory. Art, technique and passion "- exhibition on the Bugatti Automobili Campogalliano
- Novi Sad Park: the missing cars
- You can find the Scuderia Ferrari Club Enzo Ferrari in Piazza Grande, the Classic Club of Vignola in Piazza XX Settembre, the MATRA Club and the Scuderia San Martino in the Ducal Gardens, the Historic Club of Soliera in L.go San Giorgio and extraordinary guys from the Modena Racing Impulse Project in L.go S. Agostino.
- Maserati showroom and store in via Acqui 17, open from 10 am to 6 pm with free guided tours of the showroom by reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations will be accepted as long as seats are available.
Sunday 6 May