Chairman and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
Stephan Winkelmann was born in Berlin on 18 October 1964 and grew up in Rome.
He studied Political Science in Rome and later graduated in Munich.
In 1991, he embarked on a professional career at a German financial institution and then entered the automotive sector, working first at Mercedes-Benz, then at Fiat Auto from 1994 to the end of 2004, until he became CEO of Fiat Austria, Switzerland and Germany.
From 2005 to 2016 Stephan Winkelmann served as President and CEO of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
In March 2016, Winkelmann became CEO of Quattro GmbH (now Audi Sport GmbH) before joining Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. as President in early 2018.
On 1 December 2020, he returned to Lamborghini as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, succeeding Stefano Domenicali, and held the presidency of Bugatti until October 2021.
Moderator: Barbara Pedrotti
h. 8:00 Opening
h. 8:30 Registration opening
h. 9:30 Opening remarks
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Mayor of Modena
- Stefano Bonaccini, President of Emilia-Romagna Region
- Pietro Carlo Padoan, President UniCredit Group
- Giuseppe Molinari, President Camera di Commercio of Modena
- Carlo Ferro, ICE President
- Manlio Di Stefano, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
h. 10:00 Keynote speeches - Mobility and automotive trend for technology and customer experience for utility market and high performance cars (fun to drive)
- Andreas Cornet, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Christian Richter, Director GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto Retail
h. 11:00 Motor Valley Top Table - Opportunities and challenges to continue to be the number 1 for high performance driving experience and newage contents
-Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Enrico Galliera, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Ferrari S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer Pagani Automobili*
- Francesco Tonon, Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
- Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
h. 12.30 Ribbon Cutting