President UniCredit GroupPier Carlo Padoan is Chairman of UniCredit since April 2021. He is also VP of Istituto Affari Internazionali, Board member of the Institute of International Finance, Senior Fellow/member of the School of European Political Economy LUISS University and member of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee of the Italian Banking Association. He has been Italian Minister of Economy and Finance and member of the Chamber of Deputies of the Italian Republic and Budget Commission.
Moderator: Barbara Pedrotti
h. 8:00 Opening
h. 8:30 Registration opening
h. 9:30 Opening remarks
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Mayor of Modena
- Stefano Bonaccini, President of Emilia-Romagna Region
- Pietro Carlo Padoan, President UniCredit Group
- Giuseppe Molinari, President Camera di Commercio of Modena
- Carlo Ferro, ICE President
- Manlio Di Stefano, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
h. 10:00 Keynote speeches - Mobility and automotive trend for technology and customer experience for utility market and high performance cars (fun to drive)
- Andreas Cornet, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Christian Richter, Director GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto Retail
h. 11:00 Motor Valley Top Table - Opportunities and challenges to continue to be the number 1 for high performance driving experience and newage contents
-Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Enrico Galliera, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Ferrari S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer Pagani Automobili*
- Francesco Tonon, Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
- Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
h. 12.30 Ribbon Cutting