Sottosegretario di Stato al Ministero degli Affari Esteri e della Cooperazione InternazionaleManlio Di Stefano was born in Palermo in 1981. After graduating in computer engineering as a consultant in the IT sector for an American woman. Meanwhile, he works as a volunteer for an Italian NGO active in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Guatemala in projects related to sustainable development. In 2013 he became a member of the Italian Parliament and then group leader of the Five Star Movement in the Foreign and Community Affairs Commission for the entire legislature. From 2013 to 2018 he was a member of the Italian parliamentary delegation to the Council of Europe, where he chairs the Committee for Refugees, Children and Young Migrants. From 2014 to 2019 he was national manager of LEX Parliament, one of the functions of the web platform of the Five Star Movement, Rousseau, for digital democracy. In March 2018 he was re-elected as a member of Parliament and on 13 June he was appointed Undersecretary of State for Foreign Affairs in the government of the Prime Minister Conte. In September 2019 he was reconfirmed in his position in the second government of the Prime Minister Conte. In February 2021 he was again reconfirmed in his position in the Government of the Prime Minister Draghi.
Moderator: Barbara Pedrotti
h. 8:00 Opening
h. 8:30 Registration opening
h. 9:30 Opening remarks
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Mayor of Modena
- Stefano Bonaccini, President of Emilia-Romagna Region
- Pietro Carlo Padoan, President UniCredit Group
- Giuseppe Molinari, President Camera di Commercio of Modena
- Carlo Ferro, ICE President
- Manlio Di Stefano, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
h. 10:00 Keynote speeches - Mobility and automotive trend for technology and customer experience for utility market and high performance cars (fun to drive)
- Andreas Cornet, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Christian Richter, Director GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto Retail
h. 11:00 Motor Valley Top Table - Opportunities and challenges to continue to be the number 1 for high performance driving experience and newage contents
-Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Enrico Galliera, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Ferrari S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer Pagani Automobili*
- Francesco Tonon, Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
- Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
h. 12.30 Ribbon Cutting