President Bosch Engineering GmbH
Dr. Johannes-Joerg Rueger has been President of Bosch Engineering GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, since February 1, 2019. Bosch Engineering GmbH offers development services for powertrains, safety and convenience systems, and electrical and electronic systems based on Bosch’s proven large-scale series production technology and is a systems development partner of the automotive industry since 1999. His responsibilities include worldwide sales, corporate strategy and communications. Bosch Engineering GmbH also includes ITK Engineering GmbH and the Commercial Vehicle and Off-Road division of Bosch. Dr. Johannes-Joerg Rueger was born in Dortmund, Germany, on February 17, 1965. After leaving school in 1984, he studied Electrical Engineering at the University of Dortmund, taking his diploma examination in 1989. He received his doctorate degree in Engineering (Dr.-Ing.) at the same university in 1996 and received a second degree as Economics Engineer in 1996 at the University of Applied Science, Dortmund.
Moderator: Barbara Pedrotti
h. 8:00 Opening
h. 8:30 Registration opening
h. 9:30 Opening remarks
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Mayor of Modena
- Stefano Bonaccini, President of Emilia-Romagna Region
- Pietro Carlo Padoan, President UniCredit Group
- Giuseppe Molinari, President Camera di Commercio of Modena
- Carlo Ferro, ICE President
- Manlio Di Stefano, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
h. 10:00 Keynote speeches - Mobility and automotive trend for technology and customer experience for utility market and high performance cars (fun to drive)
- Andreas Cornet, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Christian Richter, Director GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto Retail
h. 11:00 Motor Valley Top Table - Opportunities and challenges to continue to be the number 1 for high performance driving experience and newage contents
-Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Enrico Galliera, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Ferrari S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer Pagani Automobili*
- Francesco Tonon, Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
- Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
h. 12.30 Ribbon Cutting