Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
He received a Graduate/Maser Degree in mechanical engineering form the University of Padua, followed by an MBA in Marketing Management from the University of Economics of Turin. Having always worked in the automotive industry, he started with FCA in 2010 as Head of Product Portfolio. Following that he took a job at Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) as Head of Global Product Strategy. After four years, he rejoined FCA with a dual role as Head of Jeep Product Planning, and Head of Product Portfolio Planning (EMEA). In November of 2019, he entered the Maserati brand as Head of Product Planning. Today Francesco is in charge of defining the product strategy, and forecast models planning for the next 5 and 10 years. He and his team create product concepts: which entail showcasing and designing a model’s performance and contents, together with its time to market thanks to the use of data, market analysis, and competitors benchmarking. He is also responsible for Maserati Fuoriserie and Maserati Classiche programs.
In addition to his love for cars, his second passion is music. In fact, he graduated from the Music Conservatory of Padua with a piano degree.
Moderator: Barbara Pedrotti
h. 8:00 Opening
h. 8:30 Registration opening
h. 9:30 Opening remarks
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Mayor of Modena
- Stefano Bonaccini, President of Emilia-Romagna Region
- Pietro Carlo Padoan, President UniCredit Group
- Giuseppe Molinari, President Camera di Commercio of Modena
- Carlo Ferro, ICE President
- Manlio Di Stefano, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
h. 10:00 Keynote speeches - Mobility and automotive trend for technology and customer experience for utility market and high performance cars (fun to drive)
- Andreas Cornet, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Christian Richter, Director GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto Retail
h. 11:00 Motor Valley Top Table - Opportunities and challenges to continue to be the number 1 for high performance driving experience and newage contents
-Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Enrico Galliera, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Ferrari S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer Pagani Automobili*
- Francesco Tonon, Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
- Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
h. 12.30 Ribbon Cutting