Head of Start Lab & Development Programs UniCreditFrancesca Perrone is the Head of Western Europe Start Lab & Development Programs at UniCredit. She has been responsible, among others, for the development of Start Lab and the Founders' Club. These initiatives aim at boosting innovation processes for young entrepreneurs and innovative Italian SMEs. She has worked for over ten years in the UniCredit Investment Banking. In this role, she managed stocks exchange listing and M&A transactions for Italian leading companies. She holds a Master and a PhD in Economics from the University of York, UK, along with a PhD in Environmental Economics.
Moderator: Filomena Greco
It is easy to say the world is continuously changing. After 10 years of overall a reasonable solid growth with very low levels of inflation and a strong globalization process, now after a very likely unwise declaration of new sustainability targets leading to speculative, unstable energy prices, logistic costs have skyrocketed, supply chains were disrupted, globalization looks unsustainable in terms of risks and costs. How does this affect the world of fintech? What role can open innovation play in this context? How do large companies interpret these phenomena and how do they make them pay off?
- Regina Savage, Managing Director Morgan Stanley, Investment Banking Division
- Enrico Chiapparoli, CEO Barclays Italy, Head of Banking Italy and Central Eastern Europe Former Head of Automotive EMEA
- Marco Gay, President Digital Magics
- Ivan Losio, Italian Financial Accounting Advisory Services Leader e Partner di EY
- Paolo Poma, Chief Financial Officer Lamborghini Automobili
- Antonio Picca Piccon, CFO Ferrari
- Francesca Perrone, Head of WEU Start Lab & Development Programs UniCredit