Direttore GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto RetailChristian Richter is leading the GCAS automotive vertical at Google, including a global team specialised in automotive retail advertising solutions. This encompasses developing leading and globally scalable advertising and sales solutions for automotive OEMs, their dealers, and their partner ecosystem of agencies, channel sales partners, and system integrators. He also chairs an EMEA cross-functional automotive steering committee representing all Google functions working with the automotive industry: Ads, Cloud, Android and Geo/Maps. Furthermore, he interim leads GCAS EuroGroup whilst Pedro Pina is out on paternity leave. Prior to joining Google 12 years ago, he worked 10 years at Booz Allen Hamilton's European automotive and aerospace practice, with a functional expertise in sales, aftersales & marketing. Christian earned his doctoral degree at the HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management and his Business Degree at the University of Bayreuth. He lives in Munich, Germany. In his spare time he loves to spend time with his wife and their Labrador retriever "Bella", and to hit the gym with powerlifting and calisthenics exercises.
Moderator: Barbara Pedrotti
h. 8:00 Opening
h. 8:30 Registration opening
h. 9:30 Opening remarks
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Mayor of Modena
- Stefano Bonaccini, President of Emilia-Romagna Region
- Pietro Carlo Padoan, President UniCredit Group
- Giuseppe Molinari, President Camera di Commercio of Modena
- Carlo Ferro, ICE President
- Manlio Di Stefano, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
h. 10:00 Keynote speeches - Mobility and automotive trend for technology and customer experience for utility market and high performance cars (fun to drive)
- Andreas Cornet, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Christian Richter, Director GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto Retail
h. 11:00 Motor Valley Top Table - Opportunities and challenges to continue to be the number 1 for high performance driving experience and newage contents
-Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Enrico Galliera, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Ferrari S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer Pagani Automobili*
- Francesco Tonon, Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
- Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
h. 12.30 Ribbon Cutting