Senior Partner McKinsey & Company Inc.Andreas Cornet is a Senior Partner in McKinsey’s Munich office Since 2021 he is part of McKinseys EMEA Automotive and Advanced Industries Leadership team and is responsible for the Competitive Strategy From 2016-2021 he led the German Automotive and Advanced Industries Sector as well as our European Digital and Analytics activities within this sector Andreas has been serving automotive, machinery and industrial clients for more than 25 years with a strong focus on OEMs and suppliers Before joining McKinsey in 1994, Andreas studied mechanical engeneering in Aachen and Zurich. He holds a master degree in mechanical engineering from RWTH Aachen He also received a doctorate degree in business from WHU Vallendar, where he prepared a thesis on platform engineering in auto
Moderator: Barbara Pedrotti
h. 8:00 Opening
h. 8:30 Registration opening
h. 9:30 Opening remarks
- Gian Carlo Muzzarelli, Mayor of Modena
- Stefano Bonaccini, President of Emilia-Romagna Region
- Pietro Carlo Padoan, President UniCredit Group
- Giuseppe Molinari, President Camera di Commercio of Modena
- Carlo Ferro, ICE President
- Manlio Di Stefano, Undersecretary of State at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
h. 10:00 Keynote speeches - Mobility and automotive trend for technology and customer experience for utility market and high performance cars (fun to drive)
- Andreas Cornet, Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company Inc.
- Johannes-Joerg Rueger, President Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Christian Richter, Director GCAS Global Vertical Lead Automotive & Auto Retail
h. 11:00 Motor Valley Top Table - Opportunities and challenges to continue to be the number 1 for high performance driving experience and newage contents
-Livia Cevolini, CEO Energica Motor Company S.p.A.
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
- Enrico Galliera, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer Ferrari S.p.A.
- Horacio Pagani, Founder & Chief Designer Pagani Automobili*
- Francesco Tonon, Maserati Head of Global Product Planning, Maserati Fuoriserie & Classiche
- Stephan Winkelmann, President and CEO Automobili Lamborghini
h. 12.30 Ribbon Cutting