CEO & Founder OHOSKINBorn in Catania, she studied Fashion Design, majoring in textile technologies for sustainable fashion. Since 2013, she has patented two materials and founded two startups. Since 2018, she has been in charge of innovation in female entrepreneurship group within the Catania trade organization. Since 2020, she is the CEO of Ohoskin.
Moderator: Enzo Argante, Il Sole 24 Ore
There is perhaps one word in recent years that has become more famous in the automotive and mobility industry than “electric”: the word is “sustainability”. The issue is clearly much broader than that and affects, without exception, all activities that affect businesses and individuals. We must combat environmental and social degradation, and do so with a set of organizations, methods and
processes that are robust and traceable.
- Enrico Loccioni, President Loccioni
- Luigi Nicolais, Professor Emeritus Università Federico II di Napoli; President Materias
- Teodoro Lio, Consumer & Manufacturing Industries Lead Italy, Central Europe and Greece, Accenture
- Camilla Speriani, Founder Collectibus
- Lino Mondino, Research and Development Manager, Adler Group
- Adriana Santanocito, CEO & Founder OHOSKIN
- Simona Dell'Utri, CEO & Founder Bevalory SIAVS