Motor Valley Event
Modena once again becomes the Theater for the dissemination of valuable ideas worth spreading. The sixth edition of TEDxModena, scheduled for Saturday, May 13 at 3 p.m., will feature 13 speakers who will present their talks centered on the theme "SUSTAIN-ABILITY" on the Storchi Theater stage. The partnership with Unimore and MUNER is renewed again this year, recognizing TEDxModena as a third mission activity from the very beginning.
The title of the event is "SUSTAIN-ABILITY": the conference will give voice to valuable IDEAS presented by internationally relevant speakers, explore the different facets of the theme, dwelling on the challenges, but also the opportunities, related to "being sustainable."
This year's TEDxModena wants to focus precisely on sustainability and its facets to understand not only the complexity behind this term, but also the enormous potential it can reveal. The speakers will take us on a journey about the impact that sustainable choices can have, making us reflect on the importance of this topic and the urgency of its nature.
1) Daniela Dallavalle - artist, stylist and designer
2) Elena Salda - president of the association “Responsabilità Sociale di Impresa”
3) Massimo Vitali - writer
4) Massimiliano Delsante - entrepreneur and founder of MyInvenio, RoboMagister and OTConsulting
5) Valentina Ciurlante - sustainability specialist at NATIVA
6) Sofia Costanzini and Francesca Despini - researchers at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
7) Giulio Allesina - professor in the department of engineering at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
8) Leslie Anne Duvic Paoli - professor of environmental law at King's College
9) Adeleh Mojtahed - specialist in sustainable digital growth
10) Federico Fanti - paleontologist and National Geographic Explorer
11) Alessandro Beloli - Science disseminator at GEOPOP and writer
12) Cristina di Loreto - Psychologist and psychotherapist, creator of Me First®
The event is organized by the TEDxModena Promoting Committee and directed by TEDx curator and licensee Fabrizio Bulgarelli, and is sponsored by Unimore, Muner and Motor Valley Fest, with the support of the Collegio San Carlo Foundation and the patronage of the European Parliament, the City of Modena, the Emilia-Romagna region and Confindustria Emilia Area Centro. The contribution and scientific support of UNIMORE and MUNER are entrusted and directed by Prof. Giacomo Cabri, Unimore professor, with the support of Prof. Francesco Leali for MUNER.
TEDxModena 2023 will be included in the framework of the Motor Valley Fest, already full of events that will enliven the city of Modena in the preceding days.
Selected by the TEDxModena Team, there will be internationally relevant speakers who will take the stage at the Modena theater from 3 p.m. to speak - a maximum of 18 minutes each, according to the rules imposed by TED - about professional and personal life experiences in the areas of technology, science, creativity, and entrepreneurship.
The Promoters and Partners. TEDxModena is promoted by MOTOR VALLEY FEST, MUNER - Motorvehicle University Emilia Romagna and the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, the Collegio San Carlo Foundation, and sponsored by the European Parliament, the Emilia-Romagna region, the Municipality of Modena; by the Municipality of Carpi, the Municipality of Maranello, the Municipality of Sassuolo, the San Filippo Neri Institute Foundation and numerous high schools and technical institutes, including Fanti, as well as having obtained the contribution and help from numerous supporters including, Banca Generali, Proxima, Vem Sistemi, Chimar, AudiZentrum, Legita, Florim, Modenamoremio.