Moderator: Alessandro Lago, Motor1.com Director
The world has accustomed us to sudden and unexpected changes, as, for example, Covid and the war in Ukraine has shown us. Phenomena of great social, economic, and financial impact... in this context, the global community is committed to addressing the issue of global warming (but more in general the theme of sustainability in terms of ESG). A very ambitious program with a clear objective of zero CO2 impact by 2050. Europe has defined a total fadeout of internal combustion vehicles by 2035, with several manufacturers, who have further advanced the timing. A first reflection is whether these objectives, considering the changes in progress, are still achievable - and if so, how.
Fireplace talk “The evolution of the high-performance electric vehicle”
- Mate Rimac, Founder Rimac Automobili
- Claudio Domenicali, CEO Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
Talk “Product, Infrastructure, aftermarket, and assistance”
-Andrea Airale, Co-Founder, President & CEO Beond
- Davide Danesin, GT Line Program Executive, Maserati
- Rolando D'Arco, CEO di Leasys S.p.a.
- Giulio Lancellotti, Manager Globally Responsible Software and Services Bosch
- Andrea Regalia, Mobility X Lead – Italy, Accenture
- Nunzio Abbate, Senior Director, SRA System LAB, STMicroelectronics